Friday, December 14, 2012

As the Portal is opening, meeting new Star People

on 12/12/12, the portal through which we (individually, and as a planetary consciousness, and as a galaxy) are passing began to open, just like the cervix must dilate before physical birth can occur. People used this as an opportunity for group meditation across the planet, synchronizing their consciousnesses in preparation for the huge galactic synchronization we are about to undergo.
     For me, there was an experienced change in the level of intensity of the interactions I have been having with the extra-dimensional, sometimes extra-terrestrial consciousnesses.
     I have always, since I came into this dimension as Aurora, felt that I have two bodies: a physical, corporeal body of organic matter in the third dimension, and an extra-dimensional body that exists in a shared space of group mind which is made up of pure energy. To say that this body is made of energy is not to say that it is formless, because it has form, and sensory input, and exists in a consensual reality filled with other creatures.
     On the night of 12/12/12, I experienced an intensification of the sensory experience of my extra-dimensional body: I felt more "there", the experience was more vivid, as I found myself once more "on board" this space station (which is really a meeting place outside of space) and felt how my body there was made of a living self-intelligent matter that everything there is made from: living mind, and that it is like a tessellation, or mathematical tililng, of light, meaning that it is all light there with no "space" inbetween objects. What appear to be discrete objects or entities are really part of a seamless continuum of energy, and that energy is awareness.
     I have been using the analogy of birth to describe the events of 2012 to people, and the analogy holds in the experience: if we look at birth as an extension of the same processes of nurturing and protection that take place during gestation, the mental shift we are now experiencing is an extension of the sensory experience of the higher dimensional body that psychically sensitive people may have been having for many years.
     So, not only did my senses become more vivid, but I was introduced to a new entity, with a triangular face and long proboscis, and deeply brown shiny carapace with large luminous black eyes. I immediately associated this being with the Hopi myth of the Ant People, a race of higher beings who helped humanity to survive one of the cataclysms at the ending of a world (in the myth, the Ant People protected humanity in their underground tunnels during a surface conflagration.)
     In the absence of defining characteristics, I will refer to this being as "he", so as not to be insulting by saying "it", because this was a very nice person I was interacting with, not a "thing".
     He was dressed in a high-collared, structured garment of intricate brocade that showed off his narrow waist. I understood implicitly that this, his mind body, was a projection from his "true" form. Also, although my senses were sharper, it was still difficult to get more than "general impressions" about some things, so my drawing is extremely simplified.
     My new friend offered me a substance to ingest. It immediately reminded me of "the spice" from "Dune", even down to its aroma: loamy, cinnamon, citrus, carob, chocolatey, and a little like spicy Moroccan hashish. "Moderation" was cautioned by the collective mind, and I proceeded with gratitude, preparing myself for the psychedelic effects.
     He told me that it was partially a plant extract, partially a biological secretion of theirs. I understood this in a flash, which is what this form of telepathic contact feels like, to mean that his species ingests raw plant and processes it through a gland in their system, then exudes this substance. I had to know this, that I was ingestinng a part of him. My reaction was assessed: totally not disgusted, more honored and intrigued, so I was allowed to continue on the mental adventure.
     That was two nights ago, and the experience happened during wakeful consciousness while sitting upright. Last night, I was again called to sit attentively for an experience, and met the same being in the hyperdimensional meeting space, where he again offered me a little nugget of this special brown material. I savored it on my tongue, feeling the slightly chalky texture, memorizing the flavor.
     He then brought me, by directing my attention, to his home world, where his body is housed. We were on a very humid planet, it smelled like the inside of a greenhouse, and I recognized some of the floral notes from the brown substance. We were dwarfed in size by the massive trees growing there, with corrugated bark similar to giant redwood or cypress. There were clouds around the middle height of these trees, they were so tall, or the clouds so low and dense, that the tops were above the clouds. Green foliage, blue sky, and a very peaceful and easy feeling there. I felt welcome. He communicated he was home.
     He again directed my attention and brought me into their underground tunnels. The walls were impossibly smooth (I thought, for dirt, then thought they must do something to the dirt to change its texture to make it so smooth...) and brown or tan in color. It was not dark, which surprised me, but the lighting source was "inner", or telepathic.
     We came to a large chamber with vaulted ceilings, with many many of his kind of being on the floor. However, even before I met them all, I was being introduced as a visitor to their mind collective. They are one mind. They share all of their sensory input, and their thoughts are all connected.
     They welcomed me formally, and I understood that they were performing a type of initiation, but service is another good word, because their community was "serving" a higher purpose by allowing me to be there and become immersed in their society. ("full immersion" is what my spirit guides had called it before I went there, in preparation for the experience)
     Whenever I was shown or made aware of aspects of their culture, I couldn't help but contrast it to my experience of life on Earth, even though as I did it I could see that they were showing me an example of a healthy society and I kept returning to familiar concepts which came from an unhealthy society. Far from me going there to teach them about disease (mental, social, emotional, planetary) I was actually there to learn from them and see an example of a healthy society.
     So, to start with, it is the antithesis of the earthly experience at this time, where each individual has a mind that is cut off from all of the other minds. But, I thought, I don't want to know everything that is going on inside of my neighbor's house (literal house, or their mental house) because some of their house is not clean and orderly. It was explained/shown to me that in their world, mental boundaries don't have to exist because peoples mental houses are clean, and their physical space and body is orderly too. They couldn't imagine living amidst a whole that had an unhealthy part, which is the only option on Earth at this moment. If they sense there is something dirty, they clean it, something broken, they go and fix it.
     I imagined for a moment, all of the broken or poorly constructed homes in the little town where I live, and how much it would take to make sure that everyone had a clean and orderly house. 
     It would take a lot, but they also told me it was important to understand that they all share resources. If something needs to be fixed, they have the resources to do it, because they all own everything.
     And they don't have to vote to get something done. I queried them about this, and was shown that it's not necessary from their viewpoint, since they all own everything they are fully within their right to simply take a resource and use it to fix something. (imagine seeing your neighbor's porch needs fixing, and just going to the hardware store, getting hammer and nails without paying, and then just fixing it)
     I again queried about the necessity of assigning resources for large communal projects, basically trying to make the point that living communally like that can work for subsistence farmers and low tech societies but wouldn't work that well for building group infrastructure. They responded in two ways: telling me that they are indeed very high technology society, high enough to have helped humanity in one of its dark ages, high enough to be star travellers and psychonauts, but their technology is subtle. Before technology is introduced into their culture, they ask themselves as a whole "is this necessary? is this something that may be more elegantly achieved through the use of spirit or pure energy or vibration manipulation?" This is one of the creative species, responsible for creation of life on Earth, a process that was of such high technology it did not involve sterile petri dishes, it was like an energetic poem or song of lovemaking on a cosmic scale.
     They also explained that when they do use technology, it is usually to augment their biology, and I started to understand they were referring to their gland secretions and the way plants grow on their world, and where they come from.
     Because it was also described in our very brief meeting last night that they are a race of ascended beings, some of whom have lived on Earth in humanoid form at other times in history. When I asked which individuals they had been, they responded emotionally, with some light laughter, but another deep emotion too, saying that they have let go of those previous identities and that they do not feel the need to name who they once were: they were everyone, and now they have been reborn into this (ant person) form, which houses their spirit travelling form. Their physical form, is very strong, and doesn't have sebaceous glands (they were contrasting themselves with my human form) they are very clean, and have an extremely sensitive sense of smell. (That is one thing I realized, the day after my first experience with them and the brown substance, that my sense of smell had heightened, from ingesting some of their essence!)
     And I also understood that ingesting the brown substance begins or exacerbates inner changes, on a physical and nonphysical level. The first night, I ate one chunk of the brown substance, the second night, I ate two chunks, but not at once, and the second one had a more sticky or tarry feel to it.
     They also talked with me about my cat, Ashley, who accompanied me on this interdimensional travel. Firstly, they invited her and made her welcome into their mental community, and described how she is now "all of our" cat, which made me so happy and excited, because that's exactly what Ashley's ideal world would be: all of these loving beings who live together and she can just go from individual to individual (as she currently goes from apartment to apartment within my building) giving out her beautiful loving energy. They also explained that Ashley is the source of exudations similar to the brown secretions, and that when I hug and kiss her I am actually ingesting her loving energy (which she also "eats" from me, when she licks my hand for example, or more literally, when I let her lick food from my hand...)
     I asked these beings if it's okay for me to blog about the experience, and they seemed highly amused, and said "go to it!", apparently it is their intention for me to share what they are teaching me with other humans, so that a new way of life can be imagined for Earth and for humanity as a whole, and as individuals too.
     So, imagine what it would be like if someone passing by just went and got a hammer and nails and fixed your porch...

2 comments:

  1. wonderful post! I hope you will forgive my terrestrial/Western mind for immediately thinking of the biblical Jews wandering in the desert for 40 years - and how they were sustained by 'manna from heaven', which was the secretion of ants. I wonder if that was the 'event' your new friends were referring to? also, as to the birth analogy - I have written about similar feelings on my blog, and I have to say, that as 'the time' has been approaching, my body has been reacting rather strongly to the Earth's vibrations during my cycles, but this month (on the 12th), all was calm and smooth. I'm taking it as a positive sign for an easy birth ~ see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting association with the manna in the desert! I think they were referring to the Hopi myth, after the destruction of one of the Worlds, how the Ant People hid humans underground to save them...
      And I would say that just like any birth, the emotions of the participants (mama, baby, the setting) has a huge impact on the quality of the experience. I truly hope you're right, and this will be a joyous delivery!:)

      Delete